On the Hunt for an Agent?

I tripped across a blog today that has compiled a list of all Children’s agents currently accepting queries according to Agent Query. If you’re looking, make sure to stop by The Daily Muse and browse the agents. All the contact info is listed, and agents working at the same agency have been grouped together for your convenience. Talk about Awesomeness!

It’s Monday people, and the week is full of potential. Have a great writing (and querying) week!

This entry was posted in Agents, Writing Resources. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to On the Hunt for an Agent?

1. Neat idea to compile these.

2. Kate says:

Wow, I wish I lived in North America. The Australian list of agents accepting children’s books reads like this –

Sad!
    Still, I’ll certainly keep the link. I can always try overseas I guess.

3. Becca says:

*It’s Monday people, and the week is full of potential*

Well aren’t we full of sunshine today… 😉

This is an awesome resource. Motherhood has sidelined my agent search, but it’s something I’m glad to know is there for when I return to the hunt.

By the way, can someone tell me how to use the html tags to put something in italic/bold/etc?

4. matdonna says:

thanks for posting that URL.

5. Angela says:

*sigh*

Editing, yes, I knew there was something I was supposed to be doing…

6. C.R. Evers says:

Thanks for the tip! I think my MS is close enough that I may start looking into agents this year. Here’s hoping! I’ll check it out!

Christy

7. Just_Me says:

Edit first… then query….

I need to finish editing.

8. Marcia says:

This is great! I love compilations of things — I appreciate somebody doing the legwork to present related information all in the same place. Thanks for the reference.