Mmmmm…

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

It’s that lovely time of year when us Canadians get to drench everything in gravy, guilt free, and be thankful for all we have. It makes me sad that my Americano cohort Becca must wait a month for her turn at the gravy boat, so I’m officially declaring this a share-your-turkey-day!

So, regardless if you are here in Canada, the US, UK, Australia or Timbuktu, pull up a chair, have some grub and tell us what your grateful for. Me, I’m grateful for a healthy family, a job that I love and having such great people in my life–here at home and all of you!

Becca

Yay! I get Thanksgiving twice this year!

I’m thankful for my wonderful husband and new daughter and for this spacious house that God has given us.

Angela

LOL, Courtney. J horror allt he way. Last night I rented an oldie horror (not J, but still) Evil Dead. See, I totally love Bruce Campbell, who is like the best B movie actor of all time. Wow, wow, wow–what a gore-fest. I figured it’s be pretty tame, being so old, but no. I enjoy the psychological horros much more. J horror is much more sophisticated.

Terra, I’m glad you’re getting sufficient amounts of turkey. It’s a whole month (ish) until your Thanksgiving, so hopefully it will carry you through!

Marcia, you are so right! I love, love,love Thanksgiving leftovers. Oh, the possibilities!!

Marcia

Today, then, must be Happy Leftovers Day! 🙂

I’m greatful for stuff big and small, but family tops it all.

Oh ick. I just made an icky poem by accident. Um, just take the sentiment and forget the icky poem.

Terra Chandler

I’m in Virginia! And as it turns out, I had turkey for lunch and turkey again for dinner with friends!! They may not have been celebrating Canadian Turkey day…but it my heart, I certainly was.

Happy Turkey day over there!!

courtney

Happy Thanksgiving! I’m grateful to be surrounded by wonderful people, both online and off, who inspire me every day, in many different ways. And J-Horror. 🙂

Angela

Tropical, lol.

Just_Me

I’m grateful gas prices are dropping back down after Ike.

I’m grateful all the major storms missed us.

I’m grateful for little towns with scenic houses and pokey bookshops to wander around with my kids on their day off from school…

C.R. Evers

Happy Turkey day!

I’m thankful for my family and refrigerators. and my laptop.

christy