Good Girl Gone Bad…

Sorry for a lack of posts these last few days…my Internet died and then I was knee-deep in carpet cleaning. I swear, I sucked up enough dirt to lead me to believe the lost continent of Atlantis may be in the underlay. Joke’s on you, scientists searching the world’s oceans!

Anyway, I hope everyone is having a productive week, getting lots of requests for their work and is enjoying the ramp up to the holidays!

21 Responses to Good Girl Gone Bad…

1. courtney says:

You? A bad blogger?
    Does not compute.

2. JaxPop says:

Our house is done in tile – ‘cept the bedrooms (Berber carpet). Deb wants me to replace the carpet with some kind of funky wood (not Pergo). My knees & back are dreading it. I’m going to have to cut & plane it all & THEN install it so it’s at the same level as the tile.

3. Angela says:

LOL, Mary.

Creative, it can be a draining time of year. So much goes on this season!

Inky, lucky for me I was just cleaning, not yanking the carpet up. That comes next year–we’re putting in wood floors. However, in a month I have a kitche reno to do, so I might be posting another post like this again…

4. Inkblot says:

Urgh, I so sympathise. Pulling up carpet is AWFUL! It’s disgusting what gets under there.

~Inky, who recarpeted this time last year.

5. Creative A says:

I’m feeling your pain. I’ve been slacking off in the blogosphere, and it’s not like I don’t have the time. I’m just drained.

Us bad, bad bloggers…

-CA

6. Mary Witzl says:

Ah, where was that dog when I needed him?

7. Angela says:

Jabajune, maybe that’s why my modem recently died–the universe telling me to cool it a bit on the internet addiction!

Sarah, I would, um, LOVE to, but how could I deprive you of finding some lost civilization beneath your carpet? I just couldn’t look myself in the mirror if I did that…

Nice to see you Lady Glamis!

Zoe, it is totally bizarre to hear you talk about summer when it’s -8 degrees here, lol..

Bish, 10 days, that’s just…wow. I don’t know that I could last that long. I’m weak *hugs Internet*

8. Bish Denham says:

I’ve been internet deprived myself for the last almost 10 days…So you are not alone…but bad blogger? Never!

9. Zoe says:

Haven’t viseted for ages (TAFE assesments = stressful), so I haven’t noticed. Love the puppy eyes. And now that summer holidays have started, I’m going to have times for heaps of writing. Yay!!!

10. Lady Glamis says:

Hey, I made it over here. 🙂 I’ll be visiting back often, it looks like.

Nice blog!

11. My carpet needs cleaning. Interested? Cute puppy pic!

12. jabajune says:

I hear ya bad blogger. Sometimes you just have to take a break or your computer coughs up it’s last post.
    jj

13. Angela says:

Thanks Jaxpop! And yes it is hard to juggle everything, especially this time of year. I really need to get moving on buying gifts, writing out Christmas card, baking…*whimpers*

Gutsy, I think everyone does a great job on their blogs! Maybe in some ways it’s a bit easier for Becca and I, because we always know the topic of 2/3s of our posts. Then’s it’s just a matter of turning out brains on ad pounding out ideas.

Windsong, no one can resist the EYES! No one!!

Thanks Kelly and PJ! Breaks are good, aren’t they?
    Now if only I would get a break from rejection….must put that on my Christmas list…

Emina, I’ll make sure to stop by and check out the new digs!

14. Emina says:

You’re not a bad blogger!
    I’ve deleted my old blog and started a new account/blog. 🙂

15. PJ Hoover says:

But at least you’ve been productive! I took a week off blogging which actually was nice!

16. Kelly says:

Love the doggie! It’s a busy time of year, too! No need to feel bad!

17. Windsong says:

Love the picture! Who can resist the puppy eyes?

18. GutsyWriter says:

Isn’t it sad to feel guilty about not blogging? I’m like you, but the difference is I know your blogs take a lot of thought and preparation, as they are so helpful to us writers, and that is the reason for your delay in blogging. If you need a spanking, just ask. HAHAHA

19. JaxPop says:

Ang – Bad Blogger? Whaddya kiddin’ me? Your posts are helpful & thought provoking. Well, today’s may be an exception (kidding). Did I mention it’s free?

It’s tough having a full-time job, writing on the side (in my case), being active & involved with family, traveling etc., while trying to post consistently. Then there’s topics & ‘stuff’. I don’t post for the sake of posting. If there’s nothing funny or amusing happenin’ (or if I’m too jammed) – no post. No biggie. I do it as a way to unwind & share my own wackiness. But I probably just spelled wackiness wrong. Oh well. See – no stress here. Good luck with the carpet.

20. Angela says:

You aren’t a bad blogger – life sometimes gets in the way of the internet…

See, the puppy eyes are working! Muahaahhaaa!

21. Yunaleska says:

I’m busy in my day job….not getting requests for my wips but then, I’m not ready to sub yet!

Making progress on those too 🙂

You aren’t a bad blogger – life sometimes gets in the way of the internet…