Seasons Greetings!

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, and all the rest! Becca and I wish you all the best this season, and encourage you to eat, drink and be merry, celebrating all that is good in the world!

Have a wonderful day!

7 Responses to Seasons Greetings!

1. Yunaleska says:

It’s slacking time! No work for another week and a day. Yippee!!!!

2. Becca says:

That’s a movie I want to see, too. The book’s on my To Be Read list. Hope everyone’s holiday was wonderful!

3. Marian says:

Hope both of you and your families had a wonderful Christmas! And here’s to a great year ahead for us all.

4. Angela says:

Thanks Emina and Bish! You guys are the best!

Gutsy I haven’t seen it yet, but I want to. I’ve heard a lot of good about it and I love Jennifer and Owen. Looking forward to it!!

5. Bish Denham says:

Here’s to Becca and Angela. May your holidays past, present and future be WONDERfilled.

6. GutsyWriter says:

Thanks for your wishes and the same to you. Have you read “Marley and Me?” I saw the movie today. Not exactly like the book but it did make me cry, including a few tears rolling down my husband’s cheek that he wiped off with his hand.

7. Emina says:

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and Happy New Year to you guys too!!
    😀
    *goes off singing* Tis the season to be jolly fa la la la la la la la la