Happy Birthday Becca Puglisi!

happy B dayWell folks, it’s the big one: Becca’s 29th-plus-or-minus-a few birthday. Feel like passing on some cheer to one of the kindest and most supportive writers on the web? Say hello to her on Twitter, Facebook or right here in the comments!

Becca and I have enjoyed many odd twists of fate (like both planning vacations at the Grand Canyon at the same time and discovering this fact only days before) and I feel ever so lucky to count her as a friend and mentor.

We met online through a critique group, but I thought it fitting to link to the story of how we met in person for the first time, so you can get a better feel for how the universe has so awesomely pushed us together.  🙂

happy birthday PD

Wishing you a huge and squishy fun HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Becca!

Angela is a writing coach, international speaker, and bestselling author who loves to travel, teach, empower writers, and pay-it-forward. She also is a founder of One Stop For Writers, an online library packed with powerful tools to help writers elevate their storytelling.

26 Responses to Happy Birthday Becca Puglisi!

1. HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY, Becca! Hope you had a great day.

2. Happy Birthday Becca. Have a wonderful day and the year ahead bring joy, thrills and success.

3. Happy Birthday, Becca! 😀

4. A big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you, Becca. I hope it’s been a great day so far. 🙂

5. Lyn C says:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Becca. May your day be filled with fun and the year ahead be filled with joy, peace and contentment.

6. Happy Birthday, Becca.
    Hope you’re having a super day!
    Tracy

7. Wishing you a very Happy Birthday, Becca – and a wonderful year ahead!

8. Happy birthday, Becca!!

9. Janet Evans says:

Wishing you an awesome birthday and many more to come. Happy Birthday! 🙂

10. Carmen Erickson says:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BECCA!!! I truly appreciate all you and Angela do! And the story about meeting at the Magic Kingdom…Is there a better place in the entire world?! :o)

11. Martha Ramirez says:

Awww Happy Birthday, Becca!!! Hope you have the bestest birthday ever. May ALL your wishes come true!!! ❤️

12. Wahoo, Becca. YEAH! Eat cake (I mean the entire cake). Hehehe.

13. Jami Gold says:

Happy Birthday, Becca! I SOOO appreciate everything you’ve done to help writers (and me!). You are AWESOME and I hope you have a fabulous birthday! 😀

14. Happy Birthday, Becca~
    Have a wonderful day!

15. Awww, thanks, everyone! It’s a chilly day in south Florida, which is an unexpected little gift for me, and now I wake up to find all these happy birthday greetings. You guys are the best. MWAH!

16. Barbara Bischof says:

Happy Birthday Becca, make it a razzle-dazzle day and many, many more!

17. P.S. Josh says:

Happy, Happy Birthda Becca! Hope you have many, many more. 🙂

18. Happy Birthday Becca! 🙂 Hope you have many more.

19. Julie Musil says:

Angela and Becca are like peas and carrots 🙂

Happy birthday, Becca!

20. Sara L. says:

Happy Birthday, Becca! 🙂

21. I second the birthday wishes! Third it, fourth it, whatever my number!

22. Happy Birthday, Becca! Hope it’s awesome!

23. jeffo says:

Becca, happy birthday, enjoy it!

24. Happy birthday, Becca! Thanks for all the great posts. I’m looking forward to reading more!

25. :Donna says: