A New Thesaurus Book is Coming…And We Need Your Help!

Can I tell you a secret?

There’s a book that Becca and I have wanted to work on for a long time now, but it seemed like it was never a good time. Always we had another Thesaurus book to get to first, and then another. But last year, after completing our most comprehensive (and challenging) book to date, The Emotional Wound Thesaurus, we decided that it was time to take on our special project.

And so we did.

It’s finished. Edited. Proofed. The cover is done (it’s fantastic!) and the manuscript is heading to the formatter.

Now it’s time to look ahead to release, and with that, ask all our lovely fans if they might be willing to help us in the new year. And so…would you like to be part of our Street Team?

If you’ve followed us for awhile, you’ll know that there’s something special about this book because we’ve not said a word on what it’s about. Not one word.

That probably sounds…crazy, right? Who in their right mind says nothing about the book they are creating right up until release?

(Well, us. But we promise, there’s a good reason for doing so!)

*whispers* This will be a big book.

Maybe the biggest book we’ve written?

And we are all about the surprise. Want to be part of it?

If so, we’d love for you to join our Street Team!

If you’re interested, leave your contact details HERE IN THIS FORM and we’ll be in touch. This release will be in February 2019, so don’t worry, we won’t be asking you to give up any family time during the holiday. Our launches are fun and easy, I promise.

We’re SO excited, and are hoping this thesaurus book is exactly what you need. 🙂

Thank you!

~ Angela & Becca

Angela is a writing coach, international speaker, and bestselling author who loves to travel, teach, empower writers, and pay-it-forward. She also is a founder of One Stop For Writers, an online library packed with powerful tools to help writers elevate their storytelling.
This entry was posted in About Us, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

30 Responses to A New Thesaurus Book is Coming…And We Need Your Help!

1. Irene Kessler says:

Want to do something, don’t know what, and am open to hearing.

2. Pingback: Want Authorly Superpowers? Build a Street Team! | Writers In The Storm

3. Tammy Oja says:

Always willing to shout from the rooftops for you gals and the wonderful work you do.

4. Lynn says:

I have several of your thesaurus books and reference them often. Thank you for the work you do helping writers become better writers.

5. Judy L McSweeney says:

Count me in. Your books rock! I left an idea on the form. Good luck!

6. Susan Mehr says:

Yes, Me too. Love too.

7. Sign me up! Your books are fantastic! Can’t wait!

8. Jay Hicks says:

Oooh – secrets and a virtual street team. Fabulous. I’d love to be of help. Sounds like we may be in for your best resource ever – and that’s a huge leap. Jay, Australia.

9. Diana Layne says:

I do love your books, I’d be happy to help if I could.

10. Diana Layne says:

I do love your books, I’d be happy to help.

11. I have all of your books so I’m definitely in and looking forward to this one whatever it might be!

12. Anna says:

Oh I love your books and have all. Will spread the word no matter what 🙂

13. Tami Meyers says:

oooh, I LOVE surprises and can’t wait to see what you’ve put together! You are a blessing and your thesauri are amazing. Thank you, and I hope my name is drawn for your street team ~ fingers crossed.

14. Susan haught says:

You know I’m in…I would move in with you if you lived closer. Canada is a bit far away from Arizona and I think I’d miss my grandpuppy. And perhaps my son, too *snort*.

This is so exciting, ladies! Looking forward to it. Your Thesaurus series is my writing bible.

15. Marsha Posz says:

I will. Like the person above, I will promote even if not on the street team. I bought copies of every book and promote them in my writing classes I teach for enrichment at a public library. I also promote them at my writers’ guild and I am their new web master. I will certainly put links on there to your site!

16. Well, I have all your other thesaurus books sitting right here close to my keyboard. I’m looking forward to adding the new one. So, I’m definitely ready to hear all about it.

17. :Donna says:

This really is exciting, girls! I can’t commit to be a part of the Street Team (things are too insane here, and I only just got my left hand back a bit after almost 5 months in casts and splints for my busted wrist), but you know I shout your books whenever I get the chance 😀 Can’t wait to add another one to my full collection!

18. Ione Mattos says:

Well, I live in Brazil, so I can’t be part of the street team (I suppose). But I’ll be part of the readers, that’s for sure. I’ve got all your published thesauruses and although I write in Portuguese they’ve been an invaluable tool at all times.

• You can absolutely join in–everything we do is virtual, so please don’t let your location stop you–we’d love to have you. 🙂 Thank you so much for testing out our books–so glad they help!

19. Paula Cappa says:

You guys are really good at temptation! I have a couple of your books and really love them. So, yep, I’m in.

• Thank you, Paula! We think learning can be fun and decided maybe a surprise was in order with this release. We hope everyone will enjoy discovering what the next Thesaurus will be! Thanks for leaving your information in the form! 🙂

20. I will. Even if you don’t add me to the street team, I still will 😀