Oh my gosh, it’s almost time for us to share what the next description thesaurus book in our collection will be, and we CAN’T WAIT. The official cover reveal will be on January 21st and we hope you will join us here at the blog. Who knows, this book might just become your new favorite volume in our WHW series!
While we wait for the big cover reveal, we created this redacted one.
REDACTED: to select or adapt (as by obscuring or removing sensitive information) for publication or release broadly.
What’s with all the mystery?
People are wondering why we haven’t talked about this book and what area of description it will help writers with. Well, this is a special book so we wanted to give it a special launch. Plus, we’ve somehow managed to keep this book’s topic a secret for an entire year, so we thought we’d follow it through. What could be more fun than offering our wonderful readers a surprise book?
Fun facts about the *REDACTED* Thesaurus:
- It has more entries than any other thesaurus volume to date (131)
- It features a brand new style of cover (we love it!)
- Becca and I spent the last year writing it in secret
- We’ve already sold translation rights to a publisher in Korea
- Our Street Team knows what the book is and they are going bonkers with excitement
- And finally, YOU could win a copy before it releases!
This book hits the shelves February 19th, but you could win yourself an ARC just by leaving a comment on this post!
10 digital Arcs are up for grabs (open internationally).