It’s THE FINAL DAY of our Advent Calendar for Writers giveaway and the mystery prizes are blowing people away.
Here’s the complete list of giveaways. Enter them all below:
- Write Your First Novel a 12-Week Online Workshop with Janice Hardy (valued at $497)
- 1-hour Marketing Consult with NYT Bestselling author Eva Lesko Natiello! (valued at $200)
- A 12-month subscription to One Stop for Writers (valued at $90)
- A 1-Year ProWritingAid License (valued at $70)
- An Outlining Your Novel Software by K.M.Weiland (valued at $40)
- The Spun Yarn’s Complete Manuscript Package (valued at $500)
- A Workshop with Writing Coach Jami Gold (valued at $40-$80)
- The complete digital Thesaurus Writing Guide set (valued at $36)
- A First Chapter Edit by September C. Fawkes at Fawkes Editing (valued at $112)
- A professional consult plus 4 writing craft books (Sacha Black)
- A Premium Membership Upgrade at Scribophile (Alex Cabal)
- A 3-Chapter Critique by editor Sara Letourneau
- A 1-Hour Character Clinic Consult with Angela Ackerman
Plus today’s Advent Calendar Giveaway. (Just click the window to the left and see what prize you can enter to win!)
And there are more mystery prizes up for grabs so remember to check back each day right up until December 14th when the last prize is revealed. At that point all draws will be open and you can enter all 14 giveaways.
This is a special time of the year, and writers are special people. As you enter these giveaways, please take a moment to than the person or company that has so generously donated a prize to help us celebrate writers and how hard they work in pursuit of this dream!
If you have a moment, would you mind sharing this giveaway with others? We’d love to give every writer the opportunity to try and win something that will help their career. Thank you!
Angela is a writing coach, international speaker, and bestselling author who loves to travel, teach, empower writers, and pay-it-forward. She also is a founder of One Stop For Writers, a portal to powerful, innovative tools to help writers elevate their storytelling.