Learn the crucial elements of novel structure in this video course designed to help you build a strong story foundation!
There are ten key scenes that form the backbone of a novel. If you don’t construct them well, your story will collapse. In this course, you’ll learn:
- What the 5 major turning points are and where they’re placed in your novel
- How to know exactly where to start your story and how to set up your premise
- What the ten key scenes are that serve as the framework for your novel
- What pinch points are and why you need them
- How to craft those essential twists and where they’re placed in your story for greatest impact
- Why your protagonist’s goal is the key to great storytelling
- What the six stages of character transformation are and where those specific scenes go
No more guessing what scenes you need in your novel and where they go. With this blueprint, you can write terrific novels, every time!
This course includes video modules, slides and movie clips, and charts, along with passages from novels to help you fully understand the content. You’ll also have access to handouts and worksheets to help you brainstorm turning points, key scenes, and the protagonist’s transformational journey. More info here.
Want to win this fantastic prize by editor C.S. Lakin? Enter Below, and good luck!
Enter more Advent Giveaways HERE. (Last day to enter is Dec 19th!)