Ready to power up your fiction and change the writing game? Put One Stop for Writers in your creative toolkit!
One Stop for Writers is a collaboration between Angela Ackerman & Becca Puglisi (authors of the Emotion Thesaurus) and Lee Powell (creator of Scrivener for Windows and Linux), three out-of-the-box thinkers who want to give writers the tools they need to become master storytellers.
This online library hosts unique resources built for writers, by writers, including:
- The largest description database online, comprised of 14 signature Thesauruses
- A Story Map tool that offers step-by-step help for plotting and character arc
- Scene Map tools that provides structure at the scene level so each storytelling moment holds focus and purpose
- Timelines to help writers storyboard and track character plot lines or journeys
- An Idea Generator unlike anything you’ve seen, helping you avoid creative roadblocks
- A Worldbuilding tool packed with surveys to build a fleshed out, custom world
- Worksheets, Templates, Checklists, Tutorials and more, to not only assist with your novel, but to help you grow into a stronger storyteller!
- A robust Character Building Tool* that allows you to craft deep, complex characters by pulling together elements of backstory, personality, and motivation from our custom thesauri to provide a custom character arc blueprint for any arc (change, failed, or static) *coming soon!
- Gift Certificates! Put One Stop on your Wish List.
Enter more Advent Giveaways HERE. (Last day to enter is Dec 19th!)