Ready to upgrade your knowledge and create better, badder villains?
The winner of this prize will receive an ebook duo, 13 Steps to Evil: How to Craft Superbad Villains and its companion workbook by author Sacha Black. Here’s a peek at the contents of these writing gems:
13 Steps to Evil
Your hero is not the most important character in your book. Your villain is.
Are you fed up of drowning in two-dimensional villains? Frustrated with creating clichés? And failing to get your reader to root for your villain?
In 13 Steps to Evil, you’ll discover:
- How to develop a villain’s mindset
- A step-by-step guide to creating your villain from the ground up
- Why getting to the core of a villain’s personality is essential to make them credible
- What pitfalls and clichés to avoid as well as the tropes your story needs
Finally, there is a comprehensive writing guide to help you create superbad villains. Whether you’re just starting out or are a seasoned writer, this book will help power up your bad guy and give them that extra edge.
13 Steps to Evil Workbook
Sacha Black’s 13 Steps To Evil workbook puts those lessons to use by building on each chapter in 13 Steps To Evil and guiding you through the development of your indisputable bad guy. It’s time to get to the core of your villain and supersize that evil.
Inside the workbook you’ll find hundreds of thought provoking questions, exercises and creativity boosting prompts. This resource will help you:
- Choose the perfect villain traits
- Create sinister character histories and motives
- Avoid pesky clichés
- Design conflict and tension that grips your reader
- Build your market knowledge so you create a villain that sells
Craft your characters through easy to digest exercises that empower you to conquer your villain for life.
Ready to win this powerful duo? Enter the draw below, and good luck!
Enter more Advent Giveaways HERE. (Last day to enter is Dec 19th!)