Knowledge is power! These bestselling guides have a cult following because they fill a common writing need. Maybe they can help you, too!
The most frequent review Becca and Angela receive on any given volume of their Writers Helping Writers collection is this: I don’t know how I ever wrote without this book.
Available in 6 languages, with over 400,000 copies sold, the Writers Helping Writers Thesaurus books are part guide, part tool. Each volume digs into a specific area of description that writers often struggle with, drilling down to the most important elements and techniques to master. This instruction is matched with a database of descriptive lists, further exploring how to show (not tell), different emotions, unique fictional settings, personality traits with their associated behaviors, and backstory emotional wounds.
The winner of this prize will get the complete digital Writers Helping Writers Thesaurus Collection. It contains:
- The Emotion Thesaurus: A Writer’s Guide to Character Expression
- The Emotional Wound Thesaurus: A Writer’s Guide to Psychological Trauma
- The Positive Trait Thesaurus: A Writer’s Guide to Character Attributes
- The Negative Trait Thesaurus: A Writer’s Guide to Character Flaws
- The Urban Setting Thesaurus: A Writer’s Guide to City Spaces
- The Rural Setting Thesaurus: A Writer’s Guide to Personal and Natural Places
And, if the winner has some or all of these e-volumes they can choose to gift them to a writing friend who does not. Pretty sweet, right?
Want to win this powerful Thesaurus Collection? Enter below, and good luck!
Enter more Advent Giveaways HERE. (Last day to enter is Dec 19th!)