WOW! It’s been two years since Lee, Becca, and I held our breath and threw open the doors of One Stop for Writers, a unique online library stuffed with tools, resources, and tutorials to provide writers with a better way to elevate their storytelling.
The best part?
- 13 different Description-Based Thesauruses
- Step-by-Step Structure Maps (Macro and Scene level)
- A Drag-and-Reorder Timeline Tool
- Worldbuilding Surveys
- Templates & Worksheets
- Unique Idea Generators
- Tutorials, Lessons, Tip Sheets & More!
Prize #1: Six months of One Stop for Writers (4 to be drawn)
Imagine accessing everything listed above for six delicious months. You will be unstoppable!
Prize #2: A custom thesaurus entry, winner’s choice (6 to be drawn)
Custom entries, whhhhhaaaat? That’s right, pick a setting, have us explore your protagonist’s emotional wound, or maybe ask for a specific emotion, talent, skill, or character motivation that you really need. Provided it’s in our wheelhouse, we’ll write the description entry for it and give YOU your own personal copy.
To enter, just fill out this
(Contest is now closed–good luck to all who entered!)
Prizes will be drawn Saturday, October 7th, 11 PM EST and announced Sunday. Legal rules here.
Want to try one of the most innovative brainstorming sites around…for free?
HEADS UP! This code expires on October 7th, 2017, so activate it quickly to take advantage of this special offer. Here’s how:
- Register at One Stop for Writers, and watch for a confirmation email.
- Once confirmed, go to the ACCOUNT tab and select My Subscription.
- Place the code:
(this code has expired.)
into the coupon code box and click “activate.” (case sensitive, no spaces)
4. Once the message says the coupon has been applied, attach a credit card (all accounts need one, but with this code you won’t be charged).
5. Now choose the 1-month plan. A one-time credit of $9.oo will be applied to your first invoice, leaving you with a balance of $0.
You will be emailed as your 1-month plan nears expiry, and you can cancel any time.
Poke around One Stop and see how it will help you brainstorm, draft, and edit a story. It’s the perfect partner for the NaNoWriMo novel you’re cooking up, that big revision you have to tackle, or the new characters you’re building.
Already a subscriber?
You can use this coupon, too! Apply the code above and the one-time discount of $9.00 will come off your next invoice, regardless of the plan you are on.
Know someone who needs writing help? Share this incredible offer with them so they can experience One Stop for Writers for free, too!