Want Becca or Angela to Visit Your Blog?
Looking to Guest Post at Writers Helping Writers?
We are happy to welcome writers & industry professionals to the blog! However, due to the sheer amount of requests we receive, we are selective in the content that appears.
Here are some tips that might determine if we are the right fit for you:
- We are an education-focused resource for writers. Posts we accept target an aspect of Writing, Publishing, Marketing or Promotion and offer fresh insight to our readers.
- The average post at Writers Helping Writers is around 800 words long.
- We do not openly promote, except in the rare circumstance.
- Publicists, please do not send us unsolicited books or email “form” letters inviting us to review books or host authors. Take the time to understand who we are and what our blog focuses on.
- Due to the large number of writing blogs out there and the advice that’s generously being shared, we want to make sure that we aren’t recycling the same old tips. The content that we post needs to be practical and fresh, providing information for writers that is in some way new or profound.
- Provided your post meets the criteria above, we’re open to recycled posts as long it’s been at least three months since it was last published online, especially if the audience it originally targeted is slightly different than our own. Please just mention in your post proposal that the article is a reprint.
- Out of courtesy, we also request you don’t repost/reprint your guest post with us for a period of 2 months from the post date.
Still interested? We’d love to hear from you! All we need is for you to help us stay organized by filling out this FORM. Please note that Writers Helping Writers® does not pay for content.
Have a Book You’d Like Us to Review?
Unfortunately, Becca and I rarely offer book reviews. We really wish we had the time, but it takes away from our writing and the management of this blog, and we’d rather focus on helping all our visitors in the ways we do best.
If you are an author and would like exposure for your book, or a writer looking to build your platform and gain experience in guest blogging, you are welcome to fill out the guest post form above. Unique content will be prioritized.