The writing community is amazing. It truly is. So many within our industry freely give their time, energy and expertise because they want all of us to succeed. When John F. Kenendy said “Rising tides lift all boats” he was referring to the economy, but let’s face it, this idea is one the writing community has wholeheartedly embraced.
Coronavirus has caused many publishing conferences and events to be cancelled including the London Book Fair. Thankfully there’s an online event packed with incredible content that’s FREE and dedicated to helping writers succeed: SelfPubCon, the Self-Publishing Advice Conference.
And it starts TODAY.
This year, the theme is Authors and Money.
Some of the most successful folks in the industry (Joanna Penn, Mark Lefebvre, Jane Friedman, Orna Ross, etc.) are sharing valuable advice on things like…
- How to sell more books on more platforms in more countries
- How to earn money from selective rights licensing
- How to outsource your book marketing
- How to monetize YouTube
- How to harness the power of storytelling in your marketing
- How to work with libraries to sell more books
- How to market on a low budget
- How to find, attract, and build relationships with Influencers (<–my session)
It doesn’t matter if you’re self-published, traditionally published, or in the pre-published club.
These sessions will help you build a sustainable writing career.
How does it work?
- Sign up.
- Visit the schedule & decide which sessions to attend.
- Show up at the corresponding time.
If you want, bring an adult beverage. It is the weekend, after all. 🙂
My session is now LIVE:
If you want to learn how to identify key people who are influential with your book audience, how to get on their radar, and how to build genuine relationships with them so you both grow your readerships, build authority, and sell more books, this is a session you don’t want to miss!
Which session is on your “must watch” list? Let me know in the comments!