Weather Thesaurus

Below are samples of our popular Weather and Earthly Phenomenon Thesaurus. For the completely developed and enhanced thesaurus, please visit One Stop For Writers, where it has a permanent place within our vast Descriptive Thesaurus Collection.

What is a Weather Thesaurus?

Visit our other Descriptive Thesaurus Collections HERE.

Angela is a writing coach, international speaker, and bestselling author who loves to travel, teach, empower writers, and pay-it-forward. She also is a founder of One Stop For Writers, a portal to powerful, innovative tools to help writers elevate their storytelling.
This entry was posted in *. Bookmark the permalink.

trackback

[…] important to the story and lets face it there’s only so many ways you can describe rain. This article really helped me out. On that same research note my wip takes place in a city that I’m not […]

Herb
Herb

Are these Thesaurus’ just online or in ebooks also? I like your Emotional Thesaurus and the Positive and Negative. I sure could use the other ones if they were in ebook form.
Thanks

BECCA PUGLISI
Admin
Reply to  Herb

Hi, Herb! Right now, the 3 books you mentioned are the only ones we have in book form. We also have a free booklet called Emotion Amplifiers; that’s a companion to The Emotion Thesaurus and can be picked up at Amazon. The next thesaurus to be published will be the Setting Thesaurus, which will hopefully be available sometime in the spring. I hope this helps!

Herb
Herb
Reply to  BECCA PUGLISI

Thanks it does. I’ll just keep coming back to your website for the tips that I need. 🙂

Dan
Dan

This is great.
I did notice the link to Hurricane/Typhoon goes to Earthquake.

ann
ann

Did Earthquake get deleted during this fix?

BECCA PUGLISI
Admin
Reply to  ann

I can’t believe this, but I don’t think we ever had earthquake. Which is a glaring hole, lol. Thanks for pointing this out, Ann. And sorry that we didn’t have it for you!

trackback
Emotion-Charged Settings - Writer.ly Community : Writer.ly Community

[…] of course, but use everything in your arsenal to power up your Settings. If you like, check the Weather Thesaurus for ideas on how to use weather elements that can foreshadow […]

Annette Taylor
Annette Taylor

Serves as a great reference for writers who have trouble with adding weather to a setting