It’s time for Phenomenal First Pages, our monthly critique contest. So, if you need a bit of help with your first page, today’s the day to enter for a chance to win professional feedback!
This contest is closed. Please try again next month. If you’d like to be notified when the next one goes live, consider subscribing to the blog (in the sidebar).
Entering is easy. All you need to do is leave your contact information on this entry form (or click the graphic below). If you are a winner, we’ll notify you and explain how to send us your first page.
- This is a 24-hour contest, so enter ASAP.
- Make sure your contact information on the entry form is correct.
- Three winners will be drawn. We will email you if you win and let you know how to submit your first page.
- Please have your first page ready in case your name is selected. Format it with 1-inch margins, double-spaced, and 12pt Times New Roman font.
- All genres are welcome except erotica.
Sign Up for Notifications!
If you’d like to be notified about our monthly Phenomenal First Pages contest, subscribe to blog notifications in this sidebar.
Good luck, everyone. We can’t wait to see who wins!
Becca Puglisi is an international speaker, writing coach, and bestselling author of The Emotion Thesaurus and its sequels. Her books are available in five languages, are sourced by US universities, and are used by novelists, screenwriters, editors, and psychologists around the world. She is passionate about learning and sharing her knowledge with others through her Writers Helping Writers blog and via One Stop For Writers—a powerhouse online library created to help writers elevate their storytelling.