Pass around the party blowers and get your confetti ready, because today we’re launching One Stop For Writers, a powerhouse online library to help writers elevate their storytelling.
This site has been in the works for a year, a collaboration between Becca, Lee Powell (the talented creator of Scrivener for Windows), and me. We are thrilled to throw open our One Stop library doors at last.
What will you find inside One Stop For Writers?
11(update:13!) extensively developed Descriptive Thesaurus Collections, including content from the bestselling Emotion, Positive, and Negative Trait books, as well as the Setting Thesaurus volumes.
- An Idea Generator that pushes Writer’s Block aside while helping you plan stunning, deep characters by exploring possible emotional wounds, fears, and areas of internal growth (along with other aspects of story development)
- Unique Worksheets and Templates to assist with character building, setting planning, scene-by-scene emotional escalations, symbolism, and more (export and print friendly)
- Tutorials that promote a greater understanding of story and character development and allow writers to do more with less when it comes to crafting meaningful description
- The ability to customize descriptive entries by creating notes and ideas to save for future use
- Intuitive links and an advanced search function to help writers find what they need quickly so they spend less time researching and more time writing
And this is only the beginning.
Becca, Lee, and I look forward to adding new enhancements, lessons, creative tools, and descriptive collections to help you grow into a stronger, more prolific writer!
Do you need One Stop For Writers? Pop in and find out.
Congrats to our winners:
Melanie Ormand, Sheryl j. Dunn, Bonnie DeMars, Vickie McDonough, Marie Kuta, Rebecca Kagan, and Jenny Dunham.
The library is open, and your readers are waiting.
Let us help you plan and create, so you can get those words down on the page.
Happy writing from your One Stop Librarians,
Angela, Becca, & Lee